- The Tapcon Drill Bit Adapter
- 1/8" Hex Key
- Drive Sleeve
- #2 and #3 PH Bits
- 1/4" and 5/16" Recessed Hex Drivers
- Carry Pouch
A one-tool system engineered and designed to speed up anchor installation and enhance job-site productivity. It features recessed hex drivers designed to significantly reduce over-torquing, head snapping and strip outs, allowing PROs to anchor with confidence and efficiency the first time, every time.
The Installation Kit is a power tool attachment that helps drive Tapcon anchors:
1. Place correct Tapcon® drill bit in drill adapter and tighten set screw with hex key (included). For rotary hammer begin at Step 3.
2. Secure drill adapter into 3/8″ – 1/2″ chuck of hammer drill or into 1/4″ impact hammer
3. Attach appropiate hex driver or Phillips bit to end of sleeve.
4. Drill hole 1/4″ deeper than depth of anchor embedment. (Min. embedment 1″). Remove dust from hole.
5. Slide sleeve over drill bit and snap into drill adapter
6. Insert anchor into the end of the sleeve, position fixture to be fastened and drive